Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Look What I Can Do!



Here is Catherine mimicking me after I scrunch up my face. She does a pretty good imitation! This is great progress and we are thrilled that she is doing this! Usually she will make this face a few seconds after I do it and then not again until I do. But I think she likes the camera because I only made that face once or twice during the video, but she kept on doing it. I think this is the reason I can't seem to get a video of her up on her hands and knees. As soon as she sees the camera she rolls over onto her side and starts grinning.

3 comments:

joycobert said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love it! She makes me smile. What a blessing she is. She is beautiful Nicole!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nicole! I absolutely love it!! After a week off from work, the first thing I did was to check my inundated mailbox! What an amazing way to start back! How exciting!! Catherine is remarkable and I'm so blessed to know her and her family!
***Michele***

Christina said...

Hi! Michele passed this on (hope it's ok). Awesome! Of course you know I think she's adorable all the time... but what a ham! :-)
~christina