Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fridge Art I Spy

Can you find:
1. Two Capital A's
2. A Baby in a Manger
3. A Chalice with a Cross
4. Benedict XVI (x2)
5. Two Hearts

Play along - take a picture of your refrigerator door as it is right now (don't clean it up!) and then list at least 5 things for the blog readers to find. Then, tag some blogging friends and ask them to play along - linking to the one who tagged you. If you don't play, nothing bad will happen, at least I don't think it will..... ;-) Even if you aren't tagged, please feel free to play along.

I tag - Barbara at Praying for Grace, Sarah at Snoring Scholar, Crystal at This is Our Life,

1 comment:

scmom (Barbara) said...

I couldn't find the second pope and I'm guessing the second heart is inside the sweet little baby on the ultrasound! Good one James, I'll get on it. The fridge front is packed!