Friday, November 05, 2010

Skeletons and Saints

Pirate Skeleton - he had to be since he was born without an eye-socket!


The Happy Skeleton

Cowboy Skeleton - notice the bow-legs.

The Richard Nixon Skeleton


A Fall favorite around our house is parched corn. It is dried sweet corn cooked in an iron skillet with a small amount of oil....

...it goes great with beer!

Pope Saint Pius X - Beppo

St. Michael the Archangel (never knew he was a Buckeye Fan)

Saint Peter - notice the keys on the belt.

Saint Francis? He did love the animals...


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your husband (or you) just sent me an email about my recent rosary order. This link was enclosed at the bottom of the email so I thought I'd stop by. I'm in the middle of dinner prep, but I'll be back later to look around. Your children are beautiful and I am so interested in the corn recipe.

Only Say the Word!