Jesus said, "told ya!"

I don't know about you but I have often had dreams of deceased loved ones. In my dreams we spend time together doing the things we loved to do. I've dreamed of sitting at my grandmother's kitchen table playing cards with her and talking. I've dreamed of working on a project with my father. I've dreamed of fishing with my younger brother. Yet, when I wake, sadly, I realize it was just a dream and nothing more. In today's Gospel the disciples that jogged back from Emmaus are telling their brothers about all that had happened. In the midst of this story, Jesus appears out of nowhere. Surely the two disciples were struggling to tell their story while also trying to catch their breath after their seven mile run. Yet, here is Jesus. They and the others must have thought that they were dreaming or, as Jesus says reading their hearts, " touch me and see, for a ghost does not have flesh and bones. " Scripture tells us that the disciples were "startled an

Catherine Update

This evening Catherine ate 3-4 puff cereal and 5 fruit loops. She actually stuffed 3 or 4 in her mouth at once. I gotta teach her some manners at some point.

Comments

Barbara said…
So glad you're finding foods she enjoys! Wait till she starts on her mother's cooking! ;-)